Tuesday, March 18, 2014

From Burundi: the Rema Library and more

In my last trip to Burundi I had mentioned how I had rearranged the library at the Rema Ministries headquarters in Bujumbura. Today I received an email from Felibien Ndintore, Director of Rema Ministries, who said this:

"I recognise that our library needed a bit of reorganisation which you did. Now after you did the work, the library looks better and books are found and returned in their place faster than before. So brother, let me once again thank you very much and assure you that, as we discussed before you departed, you will find the library better managed when you visit next time."

Felibien added the following with respect to the work ECLEA is doing in Burundi:
 
"I would have even started by thanking you very much for facilitating the trainings at our HQ, and elsewhere in Burundi. As I know or think others have thanked you for the trainings you conducted in other places in Burundi, I feel honoured to thank you for the trainings you conducted at Rema which have been of great importance both for the direct beneficiaries and the church leaders and congregations we are in contact with. I am sure the impact will go on and on even in ways we cannot see and report on. Personally, I have benefited quite a lot from the trainings; I had a number of issues/questions which were addressed."
It is always nice to receive reports like this, and it is an honor to be working where i am and doing what I do.

No comments: