Thursday, July 10, 2014

A definite need for studying end times

I just returned from East Africa. While I was away, someone whom I do not know posted a 5-star review of my book, Biblical Eschatology, on Amazon. The review bore the above title and is as follows:

A definite need for studying end times., June 21, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Biblical Eschatology: (Paperback)
With a strong emphasis on good hermeneutics Jonathan Menn presents an excellent study of eschatology. This is a very scholarly study that helps the student understand Revelation 20 in particular. Mr. Menn admits to holding the amillennial position. This is one of three books I recommend for serious students of end times.
 
For all reviews of the book on Amazon, please go here:  http://www.amazon.com/Biblical-Eschatology-Jonathan-Menn/product-reviews/1620325799/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_summary/182-3816635-7206410?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=byRankDescending

No comments: