Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Christianity and Islam: Theological Essentials

I just posted my ECLEA teaching book Christianity and Islam: Theological Essentials on the "ECLEA Courses" page of the ECLEA website (http://www.eclea.net/courses.html).

In it, I deal with Islam's major beliefs and how they are similar to and different from the major beliefs of Christianity. I quote primary Muslim sources throughout rather than simply quoting anti-Muslims who might misrepresent what Islam teaches.

One African to whom I sent this emailed me today and said, "Thank you for the great work. I have just done a quick preview on the book and most of the queries I have had to deal with in the field are covered."

Given the state of things today and the high stakes at issue, please check this book out. You can download it for free.

No comments: