Monday, April 21, 2014

This blog vs. ECLEA's website

Although I formerly posted all my reports from East Africa on this blog, henceforth I will post all such reports on the "News" page of ECLEA's website, http://www.eclea.net/news.html, not this blog. The reports I receive of all-African conferences and TOTs from ECLEA's excellent national teachers also will be posted on the "News" page of ECLEA's website, not here.

On this blog I will posts material relating to my book, Biblical Eschatology, my preaching schedule, and other material. Much of the material may be related to ECLEA, but will not include the reports of my trips and the all-African conference reports.

Please check both ECLEA's website and this blog regularly, since new material will be added to both sites often.

No comments: